On Tue, 8 May 2001 00:14:29 -0600, William Robb wrote:

>> I put some effort in navigation, using scanned road-maps that
>you can click to
>> get to the photographs for the area.
>>
>> I would like some feedback on how you like this site and its
>navigation ...
>
>I didn't look at everything you have there, but I like the way
>you have set up the navigation. For myself, I would like to se
>larger images, but I also have a high speed internet connection.
>Great work Jan.

Thanks Bill, glad you like it.

My concern was that the navigation would be too 'unusual' for some visitors ...
It is not a good sign if you need a 'navigation tips' intro :-)

About bigger images, yes, me too, but it has two disadvantages:
1) Takes up more space (I have only 20Mb at my current provider)
2) Makes it more likely good images are stolen ...

I am considering adding a higher resolution image to some of the highlights
in a seperate gallery section (but also linked to from the travel pages).
I would add explicit copyright info with, and also IN the images there ...

Regards, JvW