From: aimcompute [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, May 07, 2001 4:52 PM
To: Pentax Discuss
Subject: May PUG Comments

The shots that really got my eye this month:

<lots of keepers>

" Toy Exchange " by  Paul M. Provencher, USA
Great shot Paul.  Lots & lots going on.  Keeps the eye busy.  Makes me want
to be a kid again.  Then I wouldn't have had the money.  Now that I do, I'm
short on time.  They don't happen to have the early 70's Hot Wheels Jack
Rabbit Special (white/blue stripes) and the Matchbox Lamborghini Marzal
(Candy Apple Red/yellow windows) do they?