Shel Belinkoff wrote:

> So?  There are people with all sorts of appearances and beliefs "out
> there."  Why be critical of anyone because of their appearance.  I can't
> help but think of all those tattooed bikers dressed in leather that descend
> on Sturgis every year, most of whom ar doctors, businessmen, and just plain
> folks, but who like to dress up as "tough guys and women" every now and
> then when riding their Harleys.  Thank goodness everyone's not like you ...
> or me, or Paul, etc.  I'm surprised at your seemingly narrow-minded
> comment, Ann.
>
> Shel

Boy, you missed the point too, Shel...
(a) I thought Paul took the picture because he was making a judgment or found
it weird,actually.
     so that Yikes became a compliment.
(b)But  look at the faces - it is not the choice of wardrobe, it is the
characterless,
     emotionless look.  (read what I just wrote to Paul)  a kind of emptiness.
     If they were all laughing and winking,it would be clear it was
play-acting.

(C) But I will confess the tacky dashboard object got to me.  Of course if it
is a deliberate
     stage thing, the whole thing changes.

I also kinda am quick to say my gut reaction -which should never be taken quite
as seriously
as a couple of folk here  took mine, about this picture.

I'm glad at least you said you were surprised Shel :)  Cause I don't think I'm
narow minded -
in a socialogical sense,anyway - just opionated !:)

ann
can you guys just please add smileys to most of my posts???