Fra: Paul Stenquist [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sendt: 25. november 2004 17:46
Til: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Emne: Phun with Photoshop RAW Converter

George gave us the url for some adobe white papers these other day.
They explain the browser and the CS RAW converter in considerable
detail. I found these to be very valuable and an interesting read. I
don't agree with everything the author says, but it's very informative.
(For example, with Pentax RAW, I think some sharpening in the converter
is almost always a plus.) Thanks for the tip, George. The docs are at
http://www.adobe.com/digitalimag/ps_pro_primers.html