After a week of rain every day what did we do? You guessed it, we went camping...

We must have been living right because after it rained on us setting up on Friday night (in the dark), it was pretty nice the rest of our stay and rained like heck driving home :)

Anyway, here's the fruit of my morning stroll around the lake. The black smudge in the lower left is my poor attempt at PSing out the hair that was on my sensor. I'll probably try that again but I'm done with it for now. With the dust on the lens and the hair on the sensor, the others I took with longer shutter speeds and higher Fstops were just crap. Pity too because it got really nice there once the sun was coming up.
http://bellsouthpwp.net/c/b/cbwaters/Lake%20Altoona%20in%20Fall.jpg

Cory
Drooling over this:
http://www.thkphoto.com/products/tokina/photos-l/atx828afpro.jpg

And this:
http://auto.consumerguide.com/images/autoreview/lrg/01812211990001LRG.jpg

Santa? I'm being REALLY nice today...I promise.

---