On 29 Nov 2004 at 11:07, Ann Sanfedele wrote:

> Nice grab, Rob - but, um, somehow I don't think the "shuz' were your main
> inspiration
> to grab that shot :)

Har, thanks Ann, I'm not silly, but the shuz were interesting weren't they? :-)

On 29 Nov 2004 at 17:25, Sylwester Pietrzyk wrote:

> Shuz are nice, but legz even nicer (at least to my man's eyes ;-) Well done
Rob,
> good framing, DOF, exposure, right moment and subject :-) Do we need more?

Thanks Sylwek, as I said it was a quick grab shot, fortunately I had the right
lens on and a clear shot, I'm pretty happy it turned out that way, it is full
frame too BTW.

On 29 Nov 2004 at 8:46, Keith Whaley wrote:

> How many women ARE there?
> I see at least two other legs, or parts thereof, beyond the obvious two
> in the foreground:
>
> One foot with a shoe with a teal leather covering, propped up on the
> balustrade, and a foot on the ground behind her, a riveted shoe strap
> that doesn't belong to either, facing to the right...
>
> Nice shot!

Thanks Keith, I think there are at least limbs belonging to 4 ladies in that
shot and maybe a couple more in the background bokeh, the perspective is pretty
compressed.

On 29 Nov 2004 at 12:04, Christian wrote:

> Nice legs!
>
> Last summer I was walking around DC with my camera during a lunch break,
> spotted a woman with the most over-the-top, highest, gold stiletto shoes
>   I've ever seen.  I had a 200mm lens on the ist D but missed the shot
> as traffic came between us.  In an instant she was gone....

Thanks Christian, yep it doesn't take much for a potential shot to vapourize,
sometimes it's great pulling apart a shot after the fact composition wise and
sometimes it's no point. In this case I saw it, I shot and I think I bagged it.
Even though I'm pretty happy with the pic it's not like something I'd put on a
wall, but it's still pleasing to look at :-)

On 29 Nov 2004 at 18:13, Cotty wrote:

> Leg fetishist!

Just trying to keep up with you :-)

On 29 Nov 2004 at 19:20, Bob W wrote:

> > How many women ARE there?
>
> Just the one. The rest are guys.
>
> or
>
> Just the one. Evolution's a bit weird down there

Har, beleive me they are girly legs, all of em, it was paradise :-P

Cheers all and thanks for your comments :-)

Rob Studdert
HURSTVILLE AUSTRALIA
Tel +61-2-9554-4110
UTC(GMT)  +10 Hours
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Pentax user since 1986, PDMLer since 1998