I sent one of these with nothing in it....ignore that. Don't ignore this:

I went by the closest thing to a pro lab today to buy some Kodak Royal Gold
100 print film. The manager/owner behind the counter said something similar
to the following:
    "We're all out of that....and chances are we might not ever get anymore
in ever.    Kodak is about to discontinue 70% of their print films.
Everything that the do  keep will be renamed. They will no longer call it ISO
100 or 400, but they will give  them names like 'sunny-bright', etc."

Tell me this is not the truth. "Sunny-bright" !? You'd think the dang
Care-Bears took over the freaking marketing department. And 70%...He said
there would only be about seven different kodak color print films. What do
you think they'll call the portait film? Smiley-face or something sickening
like that. I hope to goodness this guy had one to many shots of liquor with
his Raisin Bran....surely the world has not some to this.

Brent