----- Original Message ----- From: "David Zaninovic"
Subject: E6 with JOBO

I got a wild idea that I could do my own E6 processing as used JOBO CPE-2 processors with lift are cheap right now. Is anybody on
the list doing that ? Which chemicals are the best, Kodak or Tetenal ? How long can unmixed chemicals last after the bottle is
opened with Kodak vs Tetenal ? Which process is the easiest and which one is the best ?

Too simple. Best does not exist, only what compromises you consider important. What brand of film are you shooting? It matters.

Don't take on E-^ processing because you think it will be cheaper.
Take it on because you want to be a tech head, and you want to be in control of your work, no matter what it costs.

I am using ZX-M and scanning, and I am too cheap to go *ist D/Ds so this is on topic. :)

I don't know how slide processing has anything to do with digital cameras.

William Robb