Mmmm if you read Ds, in english, properly, separating clearly the sound 'd' and 's', it means godess (one or two 'd'?) :D

I'd like to find such 'things' when opening my computer =D

Thibouille

[EMAIL PROTECTED] a écrit :
:-)

He did say they had a lot of Ds's in the computer.

Dave

> That does not surprise me. I'll just put the order in and wait....

Can't imagine it would be too long. I've waited this long....
Can anyone confirm for me if Windows 98 second edition will run software. I'm thinking there is no problem but I would like to hear from anyone who is running it off this OS...
Thanks Vic