To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, December 02, 2004 9:45 AM
Subject: PESO - Moonrise over Assawoman Bay

Yes, the name of the bay near Ocean City, Maryland is called Assawoman
Bay.  It's connected to Little Assawoman Bay in Delaware to the north
and empties into the Atlantic Ocean to the south.

This shot is facing East towards Ocean City.

http://www.skofteland.net/displayimage.php?album=10&pos=3

shot with the D and an A 50/2, cropped and resized for the web.

Comments always appreciated.

--
Christian
[EMAIL PROTECTED]