There are two screwmount 85/1.8 lenses. The early one was an Auto Takumar (I
think that's the designation) lens that required manual stopdown and was not
very well considered. The second came late in the screwmount era. It's called
the Super-Multi-Coated Takumar 85/1.8, and it's a great lens. It is said to be
optically identical to the very desirable K mount 85/1.8. The lens can usually
be found used for about $300. Ebay is your best bet. I think I saw one there
just the other day.
I'm not familiar with the 35/2.3.
Paul