http://www.graywolfphoto.com/pentax/pdml-faq.html
Posted every Sunday (if I remember).

---

This is a mini-FAQ for the PDML (Pentax Discussion Mailing List)
Last revised:2004.08.17

UNSUBSCRIBING-- To unsubscribe from the PDML you need to send a message with
"unsubscribe" as the subject to [EMAIL PROTECTED] Sending an
unsubscribe message to the list will get you nothing but a bunch of silly