[Original Message]
From: frank theriault <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

http://www.nathanfoto.com/paw/2004/2004_34alt1.jpg

This isn't my shot, but when I saw it I just had to share it.
Taken with the Leica 100mm Apo Macro mounted on a Canon 10D

Shel

Tell whoever took it that I like it.

Hot damn, (at the risk of having someone tell me it can't be done in a
2D photo), that's a positively three dimensional effect there, isn't
it? Looks like the bee is really in space.

--
I can understand why mankind hasn't given up war. During a war you get to drive tanks through the sides of buildings and shoot foreigners - two things that are usually frowned on during peacetime.
--P.J. O'Rourke