> The packaging will no longer indicate "96 EXP",
> but rather the more arithmetically tractable "4 ROLLS"

This is a problem, as how might one know how many exposures there
are per roll?  Another marketing ploy to offer less for more?  We're
used to a "standard" roll being 36 exposures, a short roll at 24
exposures, and with few exceptions, that's the way it's been.  Now
if Kodak decides to make 30 exposure and 20 exposure rolls, the
consumer won't know until after the film is purchased, and perhaps a
new set of standards will evolve.

> Well, yeah. I mean you'd run out of fingers
> and toes to count on *long* before you got to 96.

I always carry an abacus when shopping so there's no need to remove
my shoes in the store.

--
Shel Belinkoff
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]