From: Don Sanderson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, December 08, 2004 8:44 AM
To: PDML
Subject: eBays new "Questions from other buyers" thingy.

So, a guy has a "Takumar" lens for sale on eekBay.
I ask him whether it's Auto, Super or SMC.
He responds SMC, great.
But now ALL the buyers can see this on the auction page.
The price'll go way up.
Don doesn't get his super, devious, informed, clever, good deal. Poor,
poor me.  :-( Has anyone discovered a "super, devious, informed, clever"
way around this? I'm not sure I like the idea of an informed person
raising the price for sellers just by asking the right questions.

Perhaps instead, I should have asked for a better pic of the front of
the lens? (Doh!)

Don (Sulking now, not nearly as clever as I thought.)