--- Nick Clark <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Generally I prefer the MZ-S alone. I've got the ERC
> and the small and medium fronts. The first is great
> for the primes, and the latter for the 24-90. That
> doesn't see much action though.
>
> Nick

I read this paragraph and thought to myself - this is
a guy who had an MX complete with case. Was I right?
Then I saw your next post :-)

I have both the small & medium fronts for my MZ-S.
Like you said, just brilliant for when you just want
to sling the camera in an ordinary bag.

I like my MZ-S very much. Despite owning three
digiSLRs I took it out for a spin a couple of weeks
ago just because I enjoyed using it. In fact I'm even
thinkng of selling my *istD to encourage me to use it
a bit more

Wendy