> From: "William Robb" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Date: 2004/12/09 Thu AM 01:26:04 GMT
> To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: Re: Photoshop CS Bargain Basement

When you factor in the years of training to learn to play the instrument,
instrument costs, the amounts of rehearsal, the studio costs, etc., I think it
is a reasonable analogy.

Where it falls down most noticeably is in the salary costs of the individuals.
Which possibly says rather a lot about modern society.

mike