Great images. I bookmarked that Marco Pauck page for future reference. Sounds like fun.
Paul
On Dec 9, 2004, at 12:06 AM, Mark Erickson wrote:

All,

Well, here they are. These are architectural shots taken of a community
center a couple of blocks from my house in East Sacramento. I'm going for
an edgy, empty, wintery feel with these:

http://www.westerickson.net/mark/misc/ClunieDoor1.jpg

http://www.westerickson.net/mark/misc/ClunieDoor4.jpg

http://www.westerickson.net/mark/misc/CluniePool3.jpg

Here are the tech details:

Images made with a Rolleiflex 3.5E (Xenotar) stopped down on a tripod with
Kodak Portra 400UC. Scanned with an Epson 4870. Converted to black and
white with the channel mixer (different level balances for each image). I'm
using a "Digital Lith" technique based on the workflow described by Marco
Pauck at:

http://www.pauck.de/marco/photo/lith/digital_lith/digital_lith.html

I'm actually getting very nice prints on my Epson R800 printer. Compared to
the prints, the web images maintain some of the feel but lose a lot of the
fine crispness that is maintained on paper.

Comments and critiques are most welcome.  I'm going to start working on
another project soon and will probably use my Pentax gear for this one!

--Mark