From: Shel Belinkoff [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, December 10, 2004 12:22 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Lenses for the istd(s)

I saw some pics posted that were made using the 14/28 lens, and they
looked
awful.  Is anyone using this lens with good results, and can you put up
pic or two showing center and edge.  I don't need to see a complete
photo,
but nice, representative sections would be nice, preferably
unmanipulated
in PS or thru a RAW converter.  I realized yesterday that a PEF file can
be
saved, unmanipulated, as a TIF or a PSD file.

Somoene here the other day ragged on the 16~45.  Has anyone good things
say about this optic?  Paul, were any of the PEF files you sent me made
with this lens?

What other good lenses are available for the istd series?

Shel