Hi!

I'm a newbie to the list and the photography. So please be graceful with that in mind
and considering english is not my mothertounge.

I have a MZ-3 and my questions are concerning lenses:

1
I wanna by a telezoom and I've been looking at a Pentax SMC-FA 80-320/4,5-5,6. I
wonder if you have any comments on that lens? I don't have alot of money so more
expensive lenses are not to think about.

2
I have a manual Takumar 135/2,5. When I press the button halfway down i get a
shutterspeed displayed in the viewfinder. But that shutterspeed doesn't change when I
change the aperture on the lens. I wonder why that is?

Thank's for helping a newbie out!

e-man

http://eman.sphosting.com - my website