    From: "Shel Belinkoff"<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
    Sent: 09/12/04 16:21:58
    To: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
    Subject: Lenses for the istd(s)
      I saw some pics posted that were made using the 14/28 lens, and they
looked
    awful.  Is anyone using this lens with good results, and can you put up a
    pic or two showing center and edge.  I don't need to see a complete photo,
    but nice, representative sections would be nice, preferably unmanipulated
    in PS or thru a RAW converter.  I realized yesterday that a PEF file can be
    saved, unmanipulated, as a TIF or a PSD file.

    Somoene here the other day ragged on the 16~45.  Has anyone good things to
    say about this optic?  Paul, were any of the PEF files you sent me made
    with this lens?

    What other good lenses are available for the istd series?

    Shel