I like numbers three and six very much. They're simple and graphic. The extensive foreground is interesting. The color is nice. I found them quite pleasing.
Paul
--- Jon Glass <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

and boy am I nervous. ;-)

Actually, the photos from the market in Prague got
me thinking about
some photos I took a few weeks ago in  Krakow's main
market square. I
went there to shoot photos of the St. Mary's Church
there, but the
umbrellas intrigued me. I shot a bunch, and these
are the ones that
turned out, more or less...

My problem is that I'm not as happy as I thought I
would be with them,
and more so, cannot decide which I like best, so,
after the recent
discussion, I thought I would post them all, and ask
for advice. What
could I have done better? Did I try to get too much?
too little?

Part of what happened was that visibility wasn't
very great, so it was
difficult to compose, but that's no excuse. :-)

Fire away!

oh, the url:
<http://homepage.mac.com/jonglass/rynek/index.html>

--