On Dec 11, 2004, at 3:41 PM, Trevor Bailey wrote:

Has anyone heard of the Pentax Grip Strap F?
I picked one up from an Ebayer in Holland along with a AA battery grip
for the SFXn.
The Grip Strap F completely changes the handling of the SFXn.

Hmm, I thought the Grip Strap F was for the Z-1p. Looks like I was wrong... Boz's site says that's called the FDP Grip Strap.

Anyway I know what you mean. The Z-1p is fantastic with its strap. Pity it doesn't take extra batteries but that's been complained about enough already :)

Cheers,

- Dave

http://www.digistar.com/~dmann/