From: Feroze [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, December 11, 2004 2:15 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Flash Brackets & 5P Flashes

I've only been able to get it to work with the pop up flash, which spoils the effect of bounce flash. It's not truly wireless like bluetooth or infrared connections, works more like something hacked together from spare parts at the last moment.

Later
Feroze

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kostas Kavoussanakis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Sent: Saturday, December 11, 2004 10:53 AM Subject: Re: Flash Brackets & 5P Flashes