On 11 Dec 2004 at 6:39, Shel Belinkoff wrote:

> The fellow I was with was totally focused on his truck and getting off road
> with
> it.  Had yours truly been driving I'd have spent an hour or so at the place,
> worked on some close-ups of the cars, tried to capture building details,
> changed
> film, lenses, and done a lot of things in addition to this snap, which is
> exactly what it was.  It was all I could do to get Ron to stop the truck and
> back up a few feet in order to grab this shot.

The only thing that I hate more is when I'm the driver and I want to stop and
the passenger majority say "no we can't stop, we've got to be at X by Y"
knowing full well that X is only somewhere to eat and sleep :-(

Rob Studdert
HURSTVILLE AUSTRALIA
Tel +61-2-9554-4110
UTC(GMT)  +10 Hours
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Pentax user since 1986, PDMLer since 1998