It's always so great to get to know another PDML member. Thanks for sharing this. Very nice.
Paul
On Dec 12, 2004, at 1:49 PM, Cotty wrote:
What a busy weekend.

Ryan arrived on Friday evening, and we lost no time in emptying the
contents of camera bags onto dining tables when we really should have
been preparing meals instead. I wonder if this is representative of PDML
meets?

On Saturday my son was due at a company Christmas party being held at a
Cotswold town, so Ryan and I bunked off and were soon mingling with
unsuspecting tourists.

Later, we had a great meal of Indian food followed by some live music.

On Sunday we managed a very brisk tour of Oxford on foot before the
traveller proceeded on his journeys again.

Without further ado - -

<http://www.cottysnaps.com/snaps/photoessays/essays/ryan.html>

Dial-up users note that this page contains 18 images, each around 30kb in
size.

Pentax users note that there is not a Pentax camera to be seen! HOWEVER,
there *is* some Pentax gear in use - see if you can spot it....

Cheers, Cotty

___/\__ || (O) | People, Places, Pastiche ||=====| http://www.cottysnaps.com _____________________________