On Mon, 13 Dec 2004 09:36:13 +1000, Rob Studdert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I went for an older look but I had to mess about with the "film curve" to
> preserve the detail in the roof shingles, I guess it lies between Josteins
> version (which looks like a very early pic and is a bit too saturated in the
> highlights for me) and yours which looks like it's circa 50's?:
>
> http://home.swiftdsl.com.au/~distudio/temp/imgp2489c.jpg

I do like the old look of this one. The only thing that bothers me is
the short shutter speed, which shows in the water and gives ot away. I
took the liberty of doing a quick and dirty pass at blurring it:

http://img17.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img17&image=imgp2489c0xb.jpg

:-)

Juan Buhler
http://www.jbuhler.com