From: Shel Belinkoff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Arsat f2.8 35mm tilt and shift

My-o-my ... The "fix it in Photoshop" serpent once again rears its ugly
head.

It's better to get your photos right at the time of exposure, not everyone
uses Photoshop, and plenty of people don't scan negs, but, rather, make
prints directly from them.  Sheesh, Jens, your's is a short sighted
perspective ;-))

Shel

PeoplePC Online
A better way to Internet