It's not really a "formal" competition. However, I haven't entered the contest since the first 2 years I attended. I have more fun hanging out around the mountain and PDML Central. Besides, now that I've gone digital, I couldn't enter the contest anyway.

Bill

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jon M" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, December 13, 2004 1:57 PM
Subject: Re: What's the GFM photo weekend like?

So do any of y'all go without entering the photo
competition?

" Guest ticket: (covers park admission and programs)

                    $30 for adults "

I'm not sure if I want to be bothered to stress over a
formal competition. It would be fun to hang out with
fellow Pentax fanatics though. How soon does it
usually sell out? I don't yet know what my summer
plans will be.