I don't actually know, but I recently noticed the same sort of stripes on a
picture my dad had taken.  He told me that it was an abberation of some sort
in the sensor because it was straining to take in photons in a low light
situation.  So when you take pictures in very low settings I think these
lines show up where the sensor is not as strong as the rest of the sensor
(or whatever it is that takes in the light to create a photo, sorry I don't
know much about digital jargon).  You might check back later to see if he
also posts a more coherent reply.

rg2

*PENTAX SAMURAI*