To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, December 16, 2004 8:07 AM
Subject: Re: SV: Reasonable price for an LX? And K2?

Joakim Johansson wrote:

I'm going to by a Pentax MX tomorrow, and the seller also has a K2 in used
(but quite good) shape. He wants 1400 SEK ($204.15) for the camera.

Does this mean that the K2 was a high-end model? Hmmm, since it apparently has features like DOF preview and mirror-lock-up, I guess it must have been.

I mean, the price seems somewhat high compared to the 450 NOK I paid for my ME Super - including an M50 and an A70-210, but I guess that was a rather good deal. I've also seen MXes being sold for quite a bit less than 1400 SEK, though.

/Joakim