Bob...

From: "Cotty" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

On 13/12/04, William Robb, discombobulated, unleashed:

Please unsubscibe me from the list of people who are sending
unsubscribe emails to the list.

Please unsubscibe me from the list of people who are sending emails to the list about unsubscribing emails to the list.

--
I can understand why mankind hasn't given up war. During a war you get to drive tanks through the sides of buildings and shoot foreigners - two things that are usually frowned on during peacetime.
--P.J. O'Rourke