Graywolf wrote:

They are the same as the old Adox films. The are rather old fashioned, but if you like the old stule look, as many of us do, they are great. The 25 has finer grain than Panatomic did. The 100 has nothing special to recomend it over other 100 speed films but many of us used the slower films extensively back in the old days.

graywolf
http://www.graywolfphoto.com
"Idiot Proof" <==> "Expert Proof"

Yeah I have read this on the net. Unfortunately I have never heard of/used neither Adox films nor Pantomic, since I'm young and haven't been doing this for more than about a year.

/Henri