I have a couple of questions about hoods:

- I believe the Takumar 24/3.5 hood vignettes on my K18/3.5. Perhaps I
  am not careful enough to align it, but on the rare occasion I use
  this lens I have seen vignetting. Any other options, seeing as one
  can't easily source the one for the 18? A tulip perhaps? Andre, I
  don't do DIY, thanks :-)))

- Will the Takumar 105/2.8-100/4 hood vignette on the M85/2 (which I
  have now had cleaned and may try to sell again, but would like to
  use it until it leaves my hands)? I know, I could test it. At f2?

Thanks,

Kostas