I remember reading about the turbo boost being cranked up. Didn't the camera
rig weigh eighty pounds? The footage from that shoot is extraordinary. To watch
the camera sled accelerate around Michael Andretti's car is awesome. Every once
ina  while I have to pop it in the DVD, crank up the volume on the surround
sound, and watch it. A lot of the audio and video equipment companies have used
it as a demo piece. Perhaps they still do.
Paul