Hi all,
I've been messing round with my flash lately (although I abhor using it) I made a make-shift omni bounce thing out of a milk jug and some hot glue. The camera that I'm using doesn't have TTL flash metering so I'm wondering how the diffuser (or ceiling bounce) will effect the exposer. The flash is a thyristor so as I understand it it should work fine.
Does anyone have any suggestions for avoiding red-eye when shooting things like squirrels and deer outside? I've tried bouncing it off a tree which I liked quite a bit but there isn't always a tree handy.

Francis