Hmmm. Sorry, I went back, but I still don't see any real comparisons. The site
is obviously a promo for laser printer manufacturers. And I'm sure they have
improved their quality in recent years. But as I said in another post, I don't
know a single pro photographer who prints his or her portfolio on laser.
Paul