.. it's not empty om my computer!

Two left hands will do if they are good left hands?

I guess there must be an easier ways to do this, than the one I used.
Go and have a look at a Multiblitz softbox!

It consists of:
One metal frame (like a big nut), that can be mounted on the flash strobe or
on the lightstand.
 - One piece of front cloth with a sail-ring in each corner.
 - Then four metal rods to fit/screw into the frame (arround the strobe) as
well as the four sail-rings in the cloth.
 - At last there's a "pyramid shaped" cloth to cover the sides
(black/silver).

The nice thing about the
Multiblitz way of doing this, is that it's collapsable. Mine are not!

BTW:
A friend of mine got two Visatec SOLO strobes at a garage sale for 150
USD!!!
They are in use in our studio now - as hairlights with honeycomb filters and
"barn doors"! :-)

Jens  Bladt
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://hjem.get2net.dk/bladt