On Dec 20, 2004, at 12:26 PM, Rob Studdert wrote:

I must have hit the minilab jackpot, the lab I'm working with now provides
12x18" prints out of a well calibrated Agfa d-lab 2 for AU$5.00 (or about
US$3.80) a print. They will print with a border or border-less with bleed (I
add a 2% border and get nearly edge to edge without any crop).

Yep, you certainly did hit the jackpot. The lab I go to also has a D-Lab 2 and they charge NZ$25 for that size print. And the colours weren't very good (a major reason why I bought an inkjet printer).

Cheers,

- Dave

http://www.digistar.com/~dmann/