On Mon, 20 Dec 2004 15:51:41 -0800, Juan Buhler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=2973964
>
> Interesting. I like the composition, although I wish I saw the face or
> at least the head of the guy in the center of the frame.

Yeah, I wish I got the face, too (it's a girl, BTW, but you wouldn't
know that from the photo).  They were pretty much finished their
"practice" after that shot, and I got another shot of them sitting
against the wall, talking with the two guys there in the hall.  That's
actually kind of a neat shot that I might get printed one of these
days.  I wish I could have shot a couple of more of them dancing, but
sadly, didn't have an opportunity.

Took it with a 19mm.  The two Converse-clad feet were only about 2
feet from camera <vbg>.

Thanks for your thoughts, Juan - much appreciated.

cheers,
frank