Shel Belinkoff wrote:

> I may be getting a recently CLA'd KX from a list member.  I've never had a
> K camera, or even used one, until quite recently, when the Kamera gods
> smiled upon me and proffered a KM.  So, for you KX fans and experienced
> users, what may be the weak points, what should be checked, and are there
> any unusual operational quirks to be aware of.  Seems pretty
> straightforward and Spottie-like, but asking here seems to be a good idea.
> Did a few web searches and lots of folks seem to be very satisfied with
> their KX.  BTW, I love the KM, so the thought of a KX has me pretty excited.
>
> Shel

Shel, its a fabulous manual camera - the only flaw - it is a little heavier than
an LX.
check the screws on the base plate now and then to make sure they are tight...
I lost a couple of mine, but then i'm tough on those guys in the field.

(nownow - no wisecracks about annsan having a screw loose, guys :) )

Har
ann