On Mon, 20 Dec 2004 18:51:32 -0800, Juan Buhler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> PESO for me is every time there's a picture woth or almost worth showing.
>
> PAW implies a structure to my shooting that doesn't exist.

Interesting.

I don't know that my ~shooting~ has structure.  But, what PAW's have
forced me to do is to get at least one shot a week printed as an 8x10.
 Some are successful, some aren't, but it's got me doing it.  So, even
if I don't have anything that jumps right out at me, I force myself to
look through contacts and negs, and pick something that I think has
potential to work.

My preference is to print up something fairly recent, but if nothing
appeals to me, I force myself to revisit (relatively) older stuff,
which is pretty cool, and likely a good practice in any event.

cheers,
frank