On Mon, 20 Dec 2004 06:57:09 +0200, Boris Liberman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> It appears that my time allotment for PDML and other things I do for
> fun is not as generous as it used to be. I will not unsubscribe, but I
> will not post either :(. You know - laying down low...
>
> Feel free to contact me off-list if you see it fit.
>
> Eventually I'll be back, but I am not sure when and how.
>
> Be well.

I'm finding it more and more difficult to post as much as I used to,
as well.  Time constraints and all...

Sorry to see you go, Boris.  I've always enjoyed your photos, your
comments on PAWs, and generally, your well-considered posts on all
matters.

I do hope you'll lurk, and when you have the time, pop in to say "hi"
from time to time.  And, of course, I hope we'll be able to stay in
touch off list (but I'm really bad at that stuff, so I'm relying on
you to contact me <LOL>).

take care,
frank