Hi Ayash:
I did a little research for you. Here is what I found:

Ilford Ilfofix (from powder) has a specific gravity of 1.185
when correctly mixed to stock solution.
A package with a net weight of 1175 grams makes 5 litters of
fixer.

Some old Ilford fixer formulas call for 400 grams of Sodium
Thiosulfate (hypo crystals ) per litre for films and 200 grams
of Sodium Thiosulfate for paper.

For films, use stock solution undiluted, for paper, dilute stock
solution 1:1 with water

Ilford's capacity information for Ilfofix is 1.375 Sq. Meters of
film per litre and 2.75 Sq. Meters of paper per litre of stock
solution.

With this in mind, I would try mixing your package of Hypo II to
make one litre of stock solution. Use it undiluted for film, and
diluted 1:1 for paper.
Fix films for twice the clearing time, fix paper for twice as
long as your film fixing time.
Discard the fixer when the clearing time is double it's initial
time.

To determine clearing time, take a short piece of raw film stock
and dip a centimetre of it into the fixer for 15 seconds, then
immerse the rest of it. When the first part to be immersed is
the same density as the rest of it, the film is clear. My
experience with powdered fixer is an initial clearing time of
about 2 1/2 minutes.

William Robb