We may very well have crossed paths, after all, frequenting the same places
over a three or four year period would certainly suggest the possibility

I recall your dad's pharmacy.  I lived at 9th and Irving in late 1967-early
1968.  I may have even gotten a prescription filled there.

Gasser has a new, bigger store down on 3rd street, below market.  It's a
huge place, but not anywhere near as friendly as the ol' place on Geary
Blvd.

Shel