I am just now finding time to process the 9GB of PEF files that I shot in Hungary last September. The best ones get printed at 7x10 inches (A4) on my Epson 870.

Wow!! I continue to be amazed at what sharp, brilliant images come from the combination of the *ist D and good Pentax glass. Given the size of the sensor, the enlargements I am doing are enlarged to a greater degree than would have been the case with 35 mm. film. Yet the few images I have printed so far (taken with the DA 16-45 and the FA 77) are unbelieveably detailed.

Eventually I will get some of these into PUG, or maybe finally get around to doing a PESO or three. But online jpegs won't do justice to what Pentax gear can produce.

Joe