Southern New England. It was brutally cold last weekend. Warmed up nicely before the second storm hit yesterday.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Where are you Peter? It's still very cold here in Michigan.

That's a nice snow shot. I expected we'd have at least a foot of snow on top of the 6 inches from earlier in the week, but it got warm and rained
yesterday. It rained about an inch and just about washed all the snow away. Oh well.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

We got about ten inches of new snow today in Michigan. A couple of hours ago I

snapped a pic in the garden:

http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=2981348&size=lg

--
I can understand why mankind hasn't given up war. During a war you get to drive tanks through the sides of buildings and shoot foreigners - two things that are usually frowned on during peacetime.
--P.J. O'Rourke