No, in fact Google just went public, ridiculously high initial price as well, made me think of the "good" old days of the dot com bubble.

Graywolf wrote:

Thanks too all for the search suggestions.

I can tell you ebay is taking over the web. For instance a search for "kodacraft" (the developing tank with the plastic aprons) gets 188 hits. Add "-ebay" and it drops to 40. Add "-auction" as well and it drops to 25. That is 87% of the hits are ebay related. Worse because some of the remainders are the webpages ebay auctions refer to. Even if you are looking to buy something from ebay 90%+ of those references are to out of date auctions.

BTW, didn't ebay buy out google a couple of years back?

graywolf
http://www.graywolfphoto.com
"Idiot Proof" <==> "Expert Proof"

--
I can understand why mankind hasn't given up war. During a war you get to drive tanks through the sides of buildings and shoot foreigners - two things that are usually frowned on during peacetime.
--P.J. O'Rourke