On Mon, 27 Dec 2004 06:23:29 US/Eastern, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Yipie
> Back on track and going shooting today with the D,and 6x7.
>
> Cold here today, -20 C,but i look at it as a nice July afternoon in Thunder
> Bay.LOL

Excellent news, Dave!!

Does this mean you're bringing the D with ya to our hastily arranged
TOPDML that I just read about as I got home to check 4 days of unread
e-mails?  <g>

I'll bring my Omni-bounce (the only camera thingie I got for Christmas).

I don't think I'll need my "new" army surplus extreme-cold arctic
parka.  Supposed to go up to around 0 tomorrow, so we'll be in the
midst of a heatwave.

See ya tomorrow...

cheers,
frank