From:   Shel Belinkoff [SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent:   Friday, May 11, 2001 3:56 PM
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        Re: Business Cards

I've been leaning more towards Bob's way of thinking, in that a
business card-sized photo may not cut it, but after reading your
post and Tom Helbekkno's comments, I may try something that does
include a photo, or a portion of a photo.

This type of card: http://www.bc-photo.com/images/bcphotocard.jpg
doesn't really feel right to me, as I'd want something more graphic
or hard-edged.
--
Shel Belinkoff
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]